Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today I just want share my honest opinion / truth about one of the fraud website in the Internet. I had worked in this website for the last four months since August, 08 as a publisher account in this website and display advertisements from this website to my blog. But when I reaches the amount for payment they just cancelled my account without giving any reason. They just terminate my account.

Now you are assuming what is the name of the website. I am also eager to mentioned the name of that stupid website.

The name of the website is http://bidvertiser.com
(I had shown the templete of that website at the top of my blog)

This is a Publisher Website which promise to promote the advertisements in Blogs like me. But in reality they are just making fool of world.

Please do not become a member and if you are a member of this website please cancelled the account immediately otherwise you will feel what I am presently after some time.

1 comment:

somepalli said...

i have a site for online earners

link this blog to that post

www.eaarnmoney4you.blogspot.com

Labels