Monday, August 20, 2012

Brief About Reliance Data Card

I am a regular customer of Reliance Broadband Data card since last couple of months and my experience with Reliance data card is good. This data card provides a good tariff plans, and on the other hand it sometimes irritates me with faulty connections and problems with log-in.


I bought this data card in just Rs. 999 (about $ 20). The price is somewhat similar to all other players in the market. The equipment looks very good with a option to change the direction. The initial offer was really worth applauding.

The tariff plans of Reliance data card are better than any other players in the broadband market. I have personally checked the tariff plans of other players and become impressed with the offerings of Reliance.

I am using unlimited plan with this data card for Rs. 999 The internet speed is very good till I use 10GB of data through Reliance.

Reliance customer support is excellent. They respond quickly and help to the customer like me if you face any technical problem.

No comments:

Labels