Thursday, August 23, 2012

One Best Online Survey Website For A Good Earning Potential

If you want to work online in the field of online survey website which paid its member for participating in survey site, then I can recommend one site which is legitimate one. I am a member of this website for the last six months and can easily certify that they are genuine in payment. The name of the website is Toluna.com. It is quite an interesting website providing a great platform to its members for earning a handsome income.




I joined Toluna.com in the month of May, 2012 and after I joined I joined that website, I immediately receive many surveys daily. There is a point system in this website. Every time when any member complete any survey, points ranging from 200 to 10000 or even sometime 15000 will be added in the concerned account. I check it out and complete some surveys. Although points will not be added immediately and I just wait for almost one month for adding the points in my account.



There is one another option in this website where you can earn some points daily. Any member can participate in some poll where they can only choice any one of them and points will be added in the member account. Members can also participate in some question answers where they can also earn points for only participating in this area. One can also create his own poll on any subject and other members can participate in this poll. Frequency of the surveys are very high and almost one or two surveys are daily send by the administrator.



In this process, when you complete your 20000 points, you can purchase some material from Indiatimes or any other website online and Rs.200 will be discounted from your bill. It is also one of the worst concept in this website. Because of this concept, I have not participated in any of the survey from the last four months.



Membership is free for all and any one can become a member in this website. .

No comments:

Labels